Cosmetics for Combat Pets/Minions

I’d be interested in cosmetics to alter combat pets appearances. A hat for the bear for example, I think little things like that would be a nice addition

2 Likes

Cosmetics for pets would be cool. I’d guess we can expect cosmetics for almost everything in the game.

What I don’t really like are “hats for pets”, sorry. :yum: The whole setting is dark and serious. And although I think I have a sense of humor, I don’t think that these kind of ridiculous cosmetics fit into the game. For a humorous game like borderlands ok. But not for LE.

I’d like to see more badass kind of things like battle armor and so on.

1 Like

I agree with you, actually. I’m more fond of things on the slightly sillier side, but battle armor and just things in general to make them distinct would be really nice.

2 Likes

that would be cool, but no hats, haha

We’ve definitely discussed it internally I know the team wants them. I want a Pheonix or a heavy armored Falcon for the Falconer :smiley:

Anyone ever have one of these as a kid?

What are some skins you all would like to see for the combat pets?

2 Likes

I’m happy to hear it’s being considered internally and hopefully will be implemented. I’d like some dog variant wolf skins, lol. Also it’s a stretch and some might not agree, but I’d love a Ushanka styled hat for the Bear haha

I’d like skins to turn one of the Primalist pets into a snail and one to turn the wolves into wolf-sized ants (with a chitter instead of a howl).

1 Like

I had this when I was a kid.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.at%2Fpin%2F300544975113220190%2F&psig=AOvVaw1hFPbKhK9GCsALhcdLQNJM&ust=1588754101514000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCJiZ2bionOkCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

And if it wasn’t (probably) copyright (or something), I’d Autons, Cybermen & Daleks for some other summons. though it probably won’t fit in with the aesthetic either.

A timeline matching premium skill maybe? So your pets change according to the era you in from primal to necrotic to void infused. VERY cheap recolor options like black wolves or white bears.

On top of that add a graphic option to remove other players cosmetics pretty please :).

Besides the option to colour armor parts (don’t know if you plan things like this - but this would be soooooo cool :star_struck:) I’d love to see the following things:

• Combat Armors for pets like plates, spikes / thorns, razorblade claws, horns
  • Elemental effects like burning claws, eyes, mane
  • change of pet races - Bear → Gorilla, Sabertooth → Lion, …
  • Mythical Creatures: Griffin, Chimera, Manticore

Similar for Necro Minions:

• Badass Armor and Weapons
  • Zombies, Gargoyle, Vampire, Mummy, Saryr, Oger, Troll, ghoul,…

This is a toy I played with (when I was a kid, of course)
https://images.app.goo.gl/x35t4JtwyEZqanS39

1 Like

He Man was awesome.

Getting back on-topic. For the Sentinel maybe some steampunk themed mtx for the summoned armour/weapons & a recolour of the eye mobs for Devouring Orbs.

1 Like

Kid, yeah , sure :smiley:

Joke aside, couloured armors and elemental/necrotic/bleed etc… effects (fitting to the max skills tags ?) would be great.
I’d like a change of morphology or creature too (1 pattern by era).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.