Choose the Skill Tree You'd Like to Help Design!

Tornado :+1:

I voted Summon Storm Totem since there’s a lot of potential for divergence. It could become an AoE buff zone, part of a minionmancer’s kit, become a skillshot nuke, etc. etc. some imagination would charge it up immensely

1 Like

I am highly aware of this.

I would say Lunge needs it badly. It is a skill that has 5 must take nodes and all the rest are worthless in comparison. No matter what build I am doing on sentinel, or master I pick I spec Lunge always exactly the same. That is a huge problem with a game that wants players to look at skill trees and be surrounded by nodes that are all good in their own way and choices should be hard. Nothing in Lunge is unique or offer any real change in game play. It doesn’t offer support for different synergy between other abilities or damage types like Void or Fire or minions. It doesn’t offer any options for an offensive style that rivals the strong defensive nodes. There needs to be nodes in the tree that are competitive with Tactician, Forge on, Lung Might, Rallying Charge and Unstoppable because out of 24 nodes in lunge, there is really no real need to take anything else on the tree.

2 Likes

As I understand every of these 5 skills will definitely get a revamp, am I right? So the poll is just about which skill we can help design. The other 4 will also get a revamp, but this you guys do behind closed doors.

It’s more about which one will happen first. The others might get slower changes over a longer period of time. We are trying to select one to hit hard with community involvement now.

I wanted to add judgment to the list. :roll_eyes:

In that case, Disintegrate…

5 Likes

Put my vote toward ‘Lunge,’ but would really like to see ‘Manifest Armor’ reworked/replaced instead.

‘Lunge’ may not be dead sexy as a skill, but it does the job (closing the gap) and and does so with a decent frequency. ‘Manifest Armor,’ however, is a legacy skill that hasn’t aged well in its life-cycle. Needs a healthy dose of revision imo.

I voted for Tornado. I believe that it should contain all 3 elements- fire, lightning, and Cold. Rather then just fire and lightning. I also think summon storm totem should be the same way. This allows more diverse and real like shaman of elements.

shake head tornado shouldn’t even get that fire !! Primalist is more focused on physical, cold and lightning (In addition to poison/bleed). Their passives don’t even work towards fire, except maybe very few elemental damage.

Then take away fire and change it to cold… im fine with that. youre right fire shouldnt be in Primalist.

I have quite a few complaints/concerns to register, but right now I’ll just settle for Tornado…

It needs to do one hell of a lot more damage. It’s not so much a tornado as it is a dust devil. I would actually enjoy it more if it was on a reasonably long cooldown and did a HELL of a lot of damage and is used on boss fights, etc.

However, having said that, a Wind Druid on Diablo 2 is my favorite RPG class in any game, ever. I am also bitter that "SHAMAN mastery is delegated to the fun, storm, calamity mastery and druid is just a crappy Bearform cooldown greenhouse dweller in this game. You guys just get Druid all wrong. Go play Diablo 2 and look at Diablo 4. Then come back.

Tornado =)

Lunge!

on the side, it whould be awesome if the holy aura and judgement skills could receive a detail enhanced animation rework. whould love to make a build from those two and rebuke and be able to enjoy the visuals for a few hundred hours :smiley:

Biggest change I’d like to see to Tornado is to reduce the dust it kicks up, hah! It completely covers up the character and enemies.

Was suggestion thread already opened? Did I miss it?

'ello!

One week left of voting left. After the poll has been brought to an end, we’ll post a new thread where suggestions for nodes can be posted. Then we’ll begin redesigning the tree internally and QAing the additions & changes. The tree redesign will likely come in Patch 0.7.10.

Pretty new to the game so I dont have too much experience, but so far I would say Lunge, the skill three is just boring and didnt change how I used the skill