Beta 0.7.4 Patch Notes

I’m happy with the raptor

Great job!!!

This patch has saved my boredom, and has revitalized me to sink more hours into game :stuck_out_tongue:

MageSintegrate IS AWESOME!!!

I`d rather have chosen masteries on my classes myself : ( but Im also lazy af haha

Why do we keep having to download 22GB after each patch…

It was only 10.4 gB for me, but I am playing on Steam.

If i remember correctly the devs said that they are working on making patch size smaller, but ist a technical limitations due to their engine atm (correct me if i am wrong).

So i guess it will get better.

If you play via steam patching is a Little bit faster because steam download and extracts the files very nicely (the current patch was about 10gb for me pure download).
So Maybe consider switching to steam.

I’ll contact the developer for our launcher, as Heavy said the patch size was not that large for steam (the standalone has actually had smaller patch sizes historically).

POG!

Time to go test drive this bad boy. \m/
Im gonna assume i would be better off making a fresh character for this patch huh?

Oh and i also have a 21285.6MB patch as well. Steam Version. Does the stand alone run any better btw?

Edit: im also straight up missing a bunch of my passives points now. All the ones i had in Void Knight are gone even though it still shows i have them allocated. Same with the ones you changed for Holy Aura those point or now missing as well. guess im gonna have to do a full respec to get them back i assume?
Edit 2: im just straight up missing 10 passives 5 i had in void and 5 i had in the old holy aura node. :frowning:

I didn’t tried yet but it seem juicy and the work done is "abysss"mal , thank

I tried to complete the time rift at the Precipice but I kept running into the same problem. I would go through the second time rift portal and be stuck on a loading screen.

What about skills in the mastery classes and the passive tree? Would be neat to be able to preview these too, or is there a way to do that ?

1 Like

That would be nice for build planning.

when will rune skill?

@Hackaloken
Just wanted to verify something about the patch, as the bug fix listed for the

Fixed the Sorcerer’s Warder passive granting ward retention and health rather than ward on hit with elemental spells.

there was an issue that I posted about arcane warden on the spellblade mastery tree. I spoke with our resident Canadian Mike about it and even had him come into a stream session, which he then confirmed the code was wrong and specifically the exact same issue as what you have in the notes? is that a typo? I cant recall if there is another node for the sorcerer specifically or not with same attributes.

1 thing is confusing. I started a run and did all side zones without cheesing enemys to kill them multiple times. I start to skill into the mastery tree without beeing even near the zone where the quest should be. This feels pretty odd.

Not really. Remember that you used to have to get half way into the tree before getting the mastery. Mastery isn’t for picking which tree to skill into its for picking which tree that you get the top half of. Its fine to have a bunch of levels where you can put points into all the trees before having to do the mastery quest.

I need to look for one or two things you might be able to do but so far it feels strange to me. If this goes on on my playthrough I’m just curious at what level I get the mastery unlocked now ;).

You can unlock the mastery and do the quest for mastery passive skill as soon as you hit the end of time and use 20 passives in the base class skill tree. (this means you can be mastered before level 20) :stuck_out_tongue: You can also choose not to do the class mastery quest until later in the game you can even get to lvl 100 first if you like, but you wont be able to go above 25 points into a specific mastery until the class is done.