Beta 0.7.2 Patch Notes

Downloading now!

2 Likes

This patch is HUGE, will play all the week end for sure, great job EHG !!! :heart_eyes:

How big is this update? i have 45 gb free on my ssd but it says not enough space :smiley: time to uninstall some other game. im hyped about this update! ty devs. <3

dunno why it said i dont have enough space, the update is 17509 MB . whatever. almost done downloading now :smiley:

We’ve been working hard to optimize the new & improved graphics in Patch 0.7.2.

If you identify any specific causes of FPS drops, please let us know in this thread.

Thanks everyone!

5 Likes

Whats the size? Ive got 40gb left and it’s not enough?

There is a known bug where the launcher checks the disk space of the C: even if your game is on another disk. So if your C: doesn’t have enough space it will complain

2 Likes

That is indeed quite the amount of changes. All around exciting stuff, especially the graphical and sound changes.
This game will be beyond AAA quality on release holy crap

aha i see! thank you for info!

Performance is waaaay better for me now, great! :slight_smile:

Damn son, I knew this was gonna be big, but 12gb (at least it’s what’s shown to me on Steam) is pretty DAMN impressive. I don’t remember the last time I downloaded a patch this big.

Thanks EHG! Couldn’t wait any longer!

This sounds awesome, have been on a break with this game for a few weeks/months, but will check back when it has finished downloading. Hopefully performance will be much better (sounds like it though). Thanks everyone.

Thanks so much guys!Wonderful patch!

Performence is great compared to the past I’m happy with the whole patch so far, thx a lot for the nice work done.

2 Likes

What an awesome patch. I’m pretty sure it broke my stupidly OP Thorn Burst melee build though :slight_smile:
Please keep up the good work. I personally will be convincing at least 5 people to buy this game as time goes on and I’m sure that applies to many of us here at this early stage. Awesome stuff!

Managed to install the update with 50 gb eventually :slight_smile:

Only have one HD (C:), got plenty of space (39gb) and the launcher is still complaining and not loading the patch…any ideas?

Managed to squeeze out 6 more gb and now it’s loading. Apparently 45gb of free space is enough…

juicy Patch kids my favorite!