Beta 0.7.0e Patch Notes

• The overlay map now remains open when you travel to a new zone.

THANK YOU.

Thanks!!!

Bah, the sentinel health regen change though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Keep it up!

I feel u, I was leveling a third primalist trying new things, and instead of respec that one I just started to lvl my fourth :rofl:

Usually build size differences between Linux/Mac and Windows have to do with library dependencies. Probably the issue here too.

Here’s the reason why i support this game! You guys are amazing. Everything went so damn right so far (:slight_smile: keep up the work !

THX Guys! Great Job!

This last patch broke several textures, please read the bug and techinical forum.

Luv it

Merci beaucoup. :relieved:

Just fixed it for next patch :smile:

3 Likes

SO 2 storm totems or what? :stuck_out_tongue:

haha, sorry no, it just only counts companions,

So I see it mentioned for the Druid version of the having only one companion nodes was the Beastmaster one fixed as well?

I might have missed those ones. If so, I’ll fix them too.

edit: I checked and those ones say minion so they are actually working as shown. I’ll change them over to say one companion and fix it in the back end too.

So having a totem out should not make the bonus go away once you change and fix the BM nodes correct?

Yea, I’ve done it for the next patch. Not sure when that will be but it’s ready to go.

Awesome and thank you very much Mike.

1 Like

Please create a special chest tab for Runes and Affix Shards( 500 or 1000 or 5000 pieces of each type )as Path of Exile.

This thread is the patch notes for a patch from several months/versions ago. If you have suggestions for the game, I recommend making a thread in the Feedback forum rather than posting here.

1 Like