Beast master companions pros and cons (not a guide just a run-down of each companion):

Gah… Here we go…

Ok, maybe the word “guide” triggered you to the point of ignoring EVERYTHING that I wrote. So let’s clear that up first since it seems to be such an important part of what I wrote.

This was my only mentioning of a “guide”. Maybe I was in the wrong to use that word, because you did state at in the title, “Not a guide”.

But then you went on

Implying that you would or are considering writing a guide, and the also wrote,

Implying that this is a guide?

For the sake of actually gaining useful information out of this thread I’ll even concede and say I was in the wrong to use the word guide.

Now that we’ve dealt with a trivial emphasis on words, can we focus on the actual topic?

I’d rather not rewrite everything I said before, but to sum it it. For the sake of learning mechanics, or finding bugs; can you address the initial question Tree asked? How are you seeing so many crits? Is this a mistake of your part? Is it actually at nearly 100% crit? Are you confused about how the crit is so high, but are merely stating your findings?

The point of the topic, like you said, was to answer questions about the pets. Can we get back to that? I don’t remember anyone saying your guide is wrong, “lmfao”. Simply said, how are you possbily at 100% crit?

fair enough i was very inconsistent. SHouldnt have use the word guide and also shouldnt have said 100% crit should have said “crit is viable”

I can confirm, a pure beastmaster pet build is dookie, however, if you stack pet bleed, and your own damage bleed using the highest multipliers and nodes you can grab, you might be able to push arena, I would have to test, but theres so much bleed multipliers, it would be worth testing, that’s probably the only other build besides wearbear, and avalanche that could be good in the entirety that is primalist. I have a level 90 druid, level 90 beastmaster, level 60 druid, level 60 shaman.

nice i stopped at like 65 or so on my BM hate the lack of defense. Gearing dodge takes too long lol

actually tested entangling roots on its own super powerful if you stack poison damage, so that’s another build that has potential to push arena around, and now im leveling up yet another druid to test a high stun two shot melee furyleap+earthquake burst physical crit assassin build.

I always forget about DOT ramping, could definitely see a build using that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.