All Item Rolls are Tier 1

Did some more testing. The Stolen Lance (62) timeline drops the tier 1s only, but Fall of the Outcasts (55), and Blood, Frost, and Death (75) appear normal. I tested vendor after an echo on each and it seemed unaffected, still almost only tier 1s, plus the reward chest was all tier 1s regardless of timeline.

In my case, chest drops were normal always, even one T6 from chest when drops were T1 all. Only played timeline 80 (T1 drops) and 55 (drops ok).

Looks like there’s a lot of noise in figuring this one out. Here are my log files, hope this helps!

Player.log (18.9 KB) Player-prev.log (35.1 KB)

Hi everyone! Sorry to hear you’re having this problem. We haven’t encountered this issue internally, so we’re going to need to collect more information to work on resolving this.

If you’re having this issue, does it persist after restarting the game? Is it limited to certain characters? Certain timelines? Please post your log file after it happens.

Additionally, please add your Saves folder (in the same location as the log file) to a .zip, along with the name of the character(s) having the issue, and attach it here or send it to me directly through forum messages.

Having access to a character that is experiencing the issue should make it much faster for us to determine what’s causing it. Thanks!

In my case, mage, char name Antonio, lvl 92, only char played since this (I levelled from 91 to 92 during this test).
Playing echos 1 to 6 timeline lvl 80, all items inside the echos (monsters and chests) dropped with only T1 affixes, the final chest between timelines with normal drops tiers 1-5. Relogging didn’t make any difference.
After patch 0.7.9.e, same char, timeline 80, next echo (7th) same results, even dropped one T6 in final chest.
Changing to timeline 55 played only one echo (I think it was 2nd), all drops ok, final chest also.
Returning to timeline 80 without relogging, 8th echo same bug as before, inside echo all drops T1, final chest T1-T5.
Player.zip (5.7 KB) Player-prev.zip (3.8 KB) Saves.zip (64.4 KB)
As I don’t have played since then, I upload last saves and player logs. Hope it helps.

Character is level 68 Spellblade, Sir_Yodi. Been having the problem for about 8 levels now, although the loot has improved over time. Tested quickly before posting this running level 62 timeline, where the problem has been the worst and it should still be the case. In later timelines problem is less severe and in level 55 timeline it is non-existent.
Player.log (27.1 KB) Saves.zip (57.5 KB)

P.S. Currently leveling a new character to see if it works better, but haven’t reached monolith yet.

Logs.zip (79.8 KB)

Save folder and two log files inside.
I have not played a lot but 2 for 2.
Character Mirageron, level 75 sorcerer.
Monolith Ending The Storm Area level 80(scaled)…

Last night, only tier 1 affixes in the instance itself. Reward chest outside seemed fine.
Today, the same on my first instance after installing new patch.

Computer has been shut down (or in the state they pretend are shut down these days) and the game patched in between.

I noticed it last night, I am quite sure that was the first time ever. It was not the firsts tries at that monolith ever.

Did one more with same result after zipping the data.
Went back to The Black Sun (level 68) and all seemed fine in my single instance.
Went back to Fall of the Outcasts (level 55) and it was also fine.

Thanks for the reports everyone. We’ve identified the cause of the bug and are testing a potential fix.

4 Likes

You guys are the mutts ****ing nuts.

That’s great, looking forward to getting useful loot again :smiley: . Nice work.

Quick note to others: Starting a new character may not be helpful. I encountered the same bug at the same exact time with new char as well. I guess I’ll take a break and wait for the fix :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, I was thinking doing it. I’ll wait too

At this moment it keeps happening, i guess i unistall the game till there’s a fix for this, there is no point on playing like this.

Is there a fix already? this makes the game 100% useless, no ofense

They’ve not released one yet, no.

Seems like all characters on the same account are affected so… Started a new char and is exactly the same, no point on playing for now. I´m really liking the game, but i just can´t waste my vacations. Good luck everyone.

i´m watching the patch notes and it´s been fixed, i´ll test it right away.

yep, seems to be solved. Thank you guys.

1 Like

This is fixed as of 0.7.9f. Thanks for the reports!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.