I decided to work on some loot filters, for more casual players that don’t want to bother to much with the new Loot Filter that much.
Those Loot Filters are also a great template to create your personal Loot Filter.
What are those Loot Filters doing?
- Hide all Items not for your class
- Color all class-specific affixes (Body + Helmet + Idols) for your current Class
- Only show the 2 most current base types of each item while leveling
- Show the 3-5 highest base types for early endgame
- Always shows Unique, Set and Exalted Items
Optional Features (you just need to tick the boxes for the already setup rules)
- Show/Color all class-specific affixes for Body + Helmet [Pink one]
- Show/Color all class-specific Idols [Turquoise one]
- Show/Color all items with at least one T4 or higher affix regardless of class [Red one]
Those are usefull if you want to shatter rare class affixes or want to collect those relatively rares stuff for your alts
Easy steps to make this loot filter fit your specific build better (step by step images attached)
- Add “Hide Rule” for all Weapon categories, you definitely do not want to use (e.g. Wands + Catalyst)
- Recolor all important affixes for your build (like all minion affixes or certain damage types)
- Put both of those rules at the very top of your Loot Filter (if you are not interested in collecting gear for alts, otherwise put it below the reclor rules)
I am happy to recieve feedback and suggestions for more stuff.
I am not sure if more advanced Loot Filters would be highly demanded, since i thought that people who want to have very specific stuff, will most likely figure out how the Loot Filters works properly by themselves.
But let me know if you would be interested in even more advanced Loot Filters and if so, what would you want from such Loot Filter?
Heavy’z Casual Loot Filter Mage.xml (32.7 KB)
Heavy’z Casual Loot Filter Primalist.xml (34.4 KB)
Heavy’z Casual Loot Filter Sentinel.xml (33.4 KB)
Heavy’z Casual Loot Filter Acolyte.xml (32.7 KB)
How to Import Loot Filter:
Copy xml files into root partition, most likely [C]:
C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch\Filters
Copy pastebin content -> In-Game Open Loot Filter (Shift + F) -> Select No Filter -> Import Filter -> Paste Clipboard Contents
- renamed to “Heavy’z Casual Loot Filter”
- added: Hide All Normal Items (lvl 15+)
- shifted “show uniques/set/exalted” to the very top, to prevent hiding those rarities for basestypes hidden in a rule above that
- offset level dependency hide rules by 1 level, to prevent hiding to much loot when you are overleveled
- Affix “Indigo” (Damage Dealt To Mana Before Health) was missing from class specific recoloring, because it was in a wrong category, which got fixed with 0.7.10b)
Now it’s included in Mage Class Filter Colouring (Blue) + Class Specific Recolouring for other classes (Pink)
- Renamed some of the Rules, to clarify their function, with the new functionality added in [0.7.10c], making it easier for new user to quickly identify what the rules are doing