Wraith Bringer

Can you please provide us more information? I can’t reproduce this.

What skill(s) did you use to kill those enemies? Do you happen to have a screenshot? I don’t suppose you happen to remember which enemies you killed at the time?

Screenshots of your Passives & Skill Specialization trees could be very helpful if you wouldn’t mind taking the time to create and upload them for us.

I will have to wait til later to provide more info, like my skill trees, but the general idea is, I have max Wraith Bringer (25% chance) in Arena, 3 waves of spiders came at me at the same time (I funneled them into a narrow pass, my 3 skeletons+golem were blocking the path, so they couldn’t get to me), I hit them with a high speed Rip Blood, and they all nearly died at the same time, which caused the game to stop entirely. I thought I was going to die, but once it picked up, in the top left corner, it said 399 Wraiths (Love the counter now btw), which mauled everything at once until they quickly died.

It might be a one-off, or difficult to reproduce… or maybe the spiders spawned more spiders on death? I couldn’t quite tell in the mess.

Screenshots will come later, thanks for looking into it and prompt feedback.

I just reproduced it entirely by accident. It was the first wave of the Desert Arena. Here are the informational screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/yxrlvMT

Let me know if you have any further questions.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Currently dealing with a server-side issue, will look into this as soon as I can.

1 Like

We’ve found this issue difficult to reproduce internally. Our next patch will contain a few potential fixes, so I’ll tentatively mark this as being fixed in the next patch.

1 Like

This issue should be resolved as of Patch 0.6.1.

Marking thread as solved. Please let us know if you continue to experience this.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.