What you guys do for a living?And what was your dream job?

My dream is to became a QA tester but im unemployed yet :frowning:

I’m an accountant. I have no dreams as that requires a soul…

2 Likes

I am planning assembly lines for gearboxes and electric engines (german oem).

Originally I wanted to do something in the IT sector preferably PC games). Glad to have not done this. So gaming still is fun and a hobby and not a stressful job.

1 Like

I am a clinical doctor with a specialty in family medicine. I’m 28. When I have time, I love arpgs.

Я юрист, по совместительству художник с уклоном в исторические сражения и средние века ( хобби ) В свободное время… Хотелось бы иметь работу художника, но образование определило место )) мне 31, Украина.

ERP-Consultant; as dream job I would say something in field of web developement, but gaming sector seems fun too. Maybe a job community related.

I work in a lumber mill. I live in the world of eterras. Dream job would be able to work behind the bazaar desk and help customers find that item they need, but ehg will probably automate this process with a search button. Oh well.

law enforcement - international cooperation, operational coordination between LAEs in various countries, international public security / fighting OCGs projects.
Dream job - rentier :slight_smile: so that I can spend more time with my daughter, go to gym and play RPGs damn it :wink:

I’m a web developer. Dream job would probably be working in game development.

I am biological technician.
My dream (…job) is winner the lottery.

2 Likes

I’m a warehouse worker. My dream job is sitting on a beach drinking Muay Thais

2 Likes

I work in IT in an Agile leadership/mentorship role. I’m not actually sure what my dream job looks like anymore! Up until around 8 years ago, it was becoming an interpreter (I am bilingual English/Spanish, although my Spanish skills have definitely taken a hit from lack of use since I got into IT) but now I’m really enjoying what I’m doing and looking to grow in my current role.

1 Like

Could you find a similar role in a company with Spanish-speaking employees/leaders?

1 Like

Im a brewery chemist. wanted to be a researcher.

1 Like

Not in my area, no. If I’m able to grow in my current role I don’t mind it not being bilingual, but you raise a good question that might be worth thinking about in the future, so thanks for that! :+1:

1 Like

I think you mean “Mai Tai.” “Muay Thai” is an asian form of fighting where you often find yourself getting kicked in the mouth :foot:

1 Like

Maybe I just have a thing for pain and broken teeth

1 Like

I’m a UPS driver. Dream job would be film making, or breaking DominicP343’s teeth :wink:

1 Like

I’m a Network Analyst. My dream job is to become a Network Engineer.

I am a doctor working at cardiology intensive unit/ family medicine. My dream job is definitely connected to going in space :slight_smile: