What happen to BONECLAMOR BARBUTE Gladiator Helmet?

Its deleted from the game?! Dont see Gladiator Helmet base in gambler…

What I miss here?!

I had one drop yesterday.

Tell me base please, patch notes or ANY place in the internet dont say anything about changing or CANT gamble :stuck_out_tongue: maybe is class specify now?!

The base is the same as before I believe but since after patch 0.7.8, those bases do not drop anymore, so you can’t gamble for it right now. It can only drop from enemies at random. (they mentioned they’d add other ways to target farm uniques in future patches).

3 Likes

The patch notes specifically said that they were making helm & body armour class-specific:

2 Likes

All unique items still drop you just cant gamble the armour versions (apart from the new mage helm and Acolyte armour uniques) anymore since there no non unique version of them to appear in shops.

I think I had this helmet drop on my spell blade at the end of 7.6 and I remember thinking, wow, this is exactly what I need for my character, awesome! Then from now on a never saw this item again. Is it one of rarest item in the game?

The Boneclamor Barbute’s rarity tier is common but most of its rarity is likely derived from its level requirement. You need to be playing a level 65+ character at all times to have a chance for it to drop. I’ve only found one myself but I’ve just started pushing builds to much higher levels so most of my time has been spent way below that level.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.