What are your top 3 games (by hours played) in your steam library?

I only have 600 ish hours on it because I never cared that much about the steam client. before steam I peaked at ~5k h ^^. That game was life consuming :D. Luckiely there is no LI2 client for Steam, if so it may clock arround 4 years of playtime and it would make me sad ^^.

L2*? If this is for lineage 2 you gone up 3 spots on my list. If not what is Ll2?

Steam game:

1. Path of Exile - 2986
  2. Grim Dawn - 629
  3. Paladins - 376

And still 6 achievements from “completion” (of Steam achievements). For an anally retentive person such as myself that would chafe…

1 Like

the last few are plains of eidolon and fortuna chores i mean achievements lol.

1 Like

and then you realize instead of wasting precious time thinking about all this emotional crap… you could just play some more LE ! so you get online and waste some more :smiley:

2 Likes

For sure LI2 ^^, that#s why I’m so chilled when it comes to crafting and droprates because most people don’t know how it is to grind a waepon with a 0.0006% drop rate :D.
Then again I had 5 Accounts… if I add all the playtime togheter… oh boy I won’t!

Top games by time played

1. Grim Dawn by a massive mile.
  2. Last Epoch, gaining ground
  3. Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice

Me game library is actually pretty small as I’m not a prolific gamer.

Lol yeah I ran a dwarf and just crafted my gear. Way easier to farm mats and I ran 3 accounts so i could buff myself had a dps and dwarf for spoils. SE always my favorite buffer. Never had to buy shots either as 3 chars with a healer was way to easy. Easily 10k+ hours in it before quittimg due to the p2w

2 Dwarfs, 2 Buffers, one Tank ^^ and by tank I mean run down into Antharas lair, push the train macro, kite everything out into hundrets of people waiting to crush everything ^^. Man it was fun ^^.

1 Like

7 Days To Die 2178h
Grim Dawn 1478h
Path of Exile is north of 2k hours but did it through the original POE launcher.

https://imgur.com/etFzNY6
And too much hours on World of Warcraft; Vanilla, burning crusade, lich king and WoW Classic.

1 Like

In Steam:

• Skyrim: 1,020 hours
  • Morrowind: 803 hours
  • Grim Dawn: 530 Hours

Outside of Steam that I can track:

• WoW: 8,736 hours (But I am 11 years clean!)
  • SWTOR: 880 hours

I’m not sure I want to know how many hours I’ve played SWTOR, but how do you get that figure (other than logging in with every character & doing /played)?

That’s exactly what I did. I logged into my characters and did the math. I didn’t count anyone under lvl 30 or so though, so it’s just an estimate really.

And because I am a bit crazy, I have left the launcher running in steam so that my hours in steam more accurately reflect my time played in SWTOR. I am around 660 hours in steam atm, so I am getting closer!

Mmmm… Top 3…

ARK: Survival Evolved: 2,442 hours
PoE: 1,517 (Steam hours only, not counting hours played back in the early days through launcher)
Rust: 1,221 (holy ouch, I bought that game in august. Binged)

LE sitting at just under 1k hours.

On Steam:

1. Grim Dawn, 1925 hours
  2. Skyrim, 362 hours.
  3. No Man’s Sky, 228 hours.
  1. Last Epoch, 88 hours (and climbing)

But that’s just Steam.

For real:

1. WoW, 10k+ hours. Not playing anymore, though I might get suckered in again if Classic goes Burning Crusade.

2. D3, PoE and Grim Dawn probably have about the same hours, since I tend to rotate them when I burn out on one. PoE is on GGG launcher, so not many Steam hours there.

Well I don’t know the numbers right now, but it would be a fair share of grim dawn, total war warhammer , and elder scrolls online. I

Did you play in Stellaris? If not I would recommend you to take a closer look at it. :wink: