Wengari Matriarch pls Balance -200%

This annoying gamebreaking “Wengari Matriarch” with his disgusting Jump Attack which is like 200% to strong needs some tuning.

Its ok if a super high resistant player comes along with his super melee Character but its not ok if a Necro loses like 30 pets in under 1 second, Golems included.

All Pets wiped by one Boss ? Guys…

In Monolith he is even worse. ~1500 Ward, 67% Armor and 55% Lighningt rest+ 600HP > Dead

i can kill a Wengari Matriarch, staying in close range with any melee so he doesnt jump, but not with a Minion based class if hes wiping all minions out with one attack.

If you Developers want to let Necros, Beastmasters suffer for something then this your thing.

Players just want to have fun and not watch their fun work getting destroyed by a stupid

“Wengari Matriarch´s” Jump Attack or a “Rime Golems” Ice Bombs in under 2 seconds…

2 Likes

I feel like this is the problem of minions being too squishy rather than Wengari Matriarch being too strong.

1 Like

I am thinking of stopping hardcore because of her, loosing 3 toon to her…
In mono it’s ok with 100% glancing blow/crit avoidance but first time you meet her you have less resist and i get one shot 3 times… 2 of them was offscreen jump.
I know I am still beginner to HC mode but this critter is really disgusting

Yeah, you need to get close to her asap, if you’re up in melee range then she’ll jump right over you, though you do also then need to deal with the avalanch from the patriarch.

I don’t mind the damage as it is a well telegraphed attack. That said, despite being well telegraphed it can sometimes be hard to dodge due to the cast speed of the attack. I would like to see the Matriarch take an extra .5 second before leaping and finishing the attack.

“one shot” attacks definitely have a place in the game, they just need to be well telegraphed and feel fair.

Thx for the advice! the avalanche is fine with descent resist. my problem was the jump, so I’ll stick to her next time!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.