Warpath is Back! Tanky and Good DPS!

Warpath is Back! Remember when spin to win was the way to go? Then got hit hard and did no damage? Well forget all that and come spin and win again! The Dps is back! Super Tanky! Shout Out to @misha and @KissingAiur

hi, thx for this build, I’m looking for a good warpath build. I don’t understand some point if you can help me :slight_smile:
Why did you pick talent for bloking when you don’t use shield ?
Why the idol for casting smite with throwing attack without throwing attack ?
You can’t cast devouring orb without stop use warpath so is it realy compatible ?

Sorry may be you explain all of that in the video but my english is not enough good for understand all that you say :slight_smile:

thx

Ring of shield is almost always getting cast and we took the block chance on it for 15%
Passive give us 18%
we took 1 node in warpath for 5%
Total block chance is 38% (38% block which isnt to bad + nothing else is really any good in the bottom of FG tree)
Smite give 50% atk speed. Warpath does melee hits. Melee hits have chance to proc Axe thrown from passive tree. Axe throw can proc smite
When you use time reversal and have devouring orb on autocast it will cast the orb everytime u use time reversal for as little time out of warpath as you can (0.5s)

ok I understand now thx a lot for answer :slight_smile:

actually at the time of this video i wasnt specc’d into Ring of Shield so i take that one back. But in the arena i did switch out Smite to ring of shield skill tree.

What is your block chance in the video?

18% block passively 5% more when warpath.

So what did you put in the Ring of Shields tree? If using Smite do you suggest changing the Sentinel passives at all?

How is the proc rate of smite subjectively? Is it worth it? I’d think it might not be that effective when relying on a proc to proc another proc.

Another thing is that I played with smite proc on my shield throw FG. The direct procreate was ok. But when I switched to directly cast smite o noticed that the damage output is not that great. That’s obviously because my gear is more towards strength and smite scales with attunement and spelldamage. But locking a potential skilltree for skill that only procs with low effort did not feel that great.

It’s 5-10% chance per idol per hit. I’ve found that above 15% feels good, less than 10% feels bad. With >15% & the large mobs in arenas it’ll be firing off like a machine gun (to the point that I can only see it from the orange/gold particle effects with my FPS).

Yeah. I had a descent procreate, too. But @boardman21 only has 1 idol with 8% equipped.

So the smite has 8% chance to proc on an axe throw that’s also only a proc (at what percentage?).

So the proc chance seems to be super low in theory. But I don’t know if warpath hits that often so it has an ok proc rate subjectively.

Axe Thrower has a max of 40% chance to proc with 5 points.

Ah, thx. So it’s 0.4 x 0.08 = 3.2% proc chance. Doesn’t look like machine gun in this case :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The axe throw from passive tree has a 1s cooldown as well.

The damage from abyssal and volitalie reversal - is it considered melee void damage where itwould benefit form some of the passives that give extra to melee void dmg?

If you hover over them it will say melee in the tags. Which I dont think they do pretty sure there both spells. But I camt look atm

Ahh thats how you find out ok - also the Shield Defiance of the Forgotten Knight which adds to void damage worth it if you can finda good 1 hander?

What are its stats? I habemt found it yet or looked it up? But I can tell you getting rid of bear staff will kill your dot damage big time

26% Block Chance
338 Block Protection
+25 Armor
53% Increased Void Damage
7% Block Chance
6% chance to apply rot when hit
50% less void damage taken on block