Void Sorcerer Build Guide || Kill MoF bosses in 10 seconds!

@Dyne:
Which build did u convert and how did it go?
Also did u have the Armor+Sword before you changed or at which point did u change?

where to find the boss to get the body armor ?

it doesnt tell where is the boss from .

Void Shade of Rahyeh is the final boss of The Black Sun monolith of fate island. Both the level 68 and 100 version have a 14% chance to drop this item

2 Likes

By convert i mean respec some passive skill and recraft gear
Edit: I don’t have the sword yet :confused:

nice guide, im new player so what modifers on items to chase in the early game before i get access to those uniques? tnx

you had the Armor though?
Where was your void dps coming from? Skills+Passives?
Which level where you when changing and how did it go compared to the Lightning Blast guide?

Slightly random question, but what’s the duration on fire aura? I was wondering if you could take the core items (the chest and sword) and use it on a Sentinel with Ignivar’s Head (cast Fire Aura every 2s while channeling) and Warparth maybe on a Void Knight fore all sorts of void-y shenanigans (and more added void damage to spells).

Though I’m assuming Fire Aura can’t be echoed.

Only 4seconds, so yeah 2 stacks of it seems pretty lackluster :frowning:

Yeah, that’s kinda disappointing.

Are you sure?
10 runs in, TBS 68 Rahyeh only unique drop is Atrophy for me. sadly.

same here , more than 15run for sure , antropy only

I have all except the sword so i can’t play this build yet

I got the chest on my first (and only) run through the level 68 monolith. But, until you have the sword it doesn’t really matter.

eddit. I didn’t mean to answer you directly

I play this build now as my main but I really had to adapt a lot to make it work at my level (84)

this amulet helps a lot, for the resi void damage, sure but mainly because of how much mana it give you.\

I’m at 330 mana and using the channeling node for lighting blast is definitely not for me. I have to stop so many time to use Focus that’s is not even fun.

So I’m playing as cold fire aura with flame ward convert and try to get defensive with the overall freeze rate multiplier that cold spell give you.

My lighting blast take only two point in Chain Lightning for not using too much mana
And I play with convergence and divergence for clear speed and single target

And its actually a lot of fun, very fast pace and I can still move while casting while still having a good DPS and relatively good defensive with the cold conversion while waiting to UP my resistances

So without the body armor and the sword the build is not viable? Or can you run it with rares and just deal less damage? Because i already struggle at the lvl 68 monolith boss with a void knight smite build. Nearly all of his attacks are a oneshot

You need both uniques unfortunately and at least 2 Cataclysmic Idols I would say

Why is the sword so important? I mean, is the void spell damage or the void increase damage or both needed together?

Without chest you have only flat void that wouldn’t scale too much with generic damage you have. Without sword you don’t have any flat void to scale it with chest.
So you need both to get flat damage and then scale it to insane numbers.

1 Like