Void knight?

First of all, im not a native english speaker.

I Started a few days ago to play the game and i love the Void knight but as i understand, the Void has something to do with Insanity and Sanity.

So the Void Knight should alway fight with him self, let the corruption take place or fight it. I think this is easiest to display in high risk high reward skills and skill tree.

The mastery it self should cap you at 50% critical strike from items, increases the void damage and melee dmg.

Mastering the Void

The mastery skill should be a Aura that every time you crit you have a 50% chance to get one of this stacks (max 10 of each and never both at the same time) at 10 stacks it should stay 5 secs and than you build the stacks again

Stack of Insanity : raises overall dmg 3% , lower resistance 3% per stack
Stack of Sanity : raises overall resistance 3% and lover overall dmg 3% per stack

Void Strike

A skill that hits Fast and hard but only one enemy when not specializt

Every Crittical strike give you one of this buffs

Void dmg 100% but lower your melee dmg 100%
Critical strike deal 100% more dmg but lower your critical strike chance to a max of 50%
Leech raises 100% health regen lowers 100%
Resistance raises 100% but dmg lowers 100%
Your void Strikes deals dmg to all enemys in near you

Specialization of Void strikes

Lower the overall dmg and the drawbacks
Void strike now allways dmg every enemy near you
increases attack speed but lowers crit chance
Increases crit chance but lowers attack speed cant take both
Melee dmg now affect void dmg of the skill no melee dmg

Skill Tree

The skill tree should display at the bottom the sanity and at the upper behind the mastery lock the tree should get corruptet,

Tree Start, high defence no dmg nodes

Middle of the tree: Dmg and defence hold a libra

End of the tree: Dmg takes place no defence nodes only leech

So the Void is something that the void knight take in his body, it should have his benefits and his drawbacks

It should be dangerous to play at the same time beneficial

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.