My Account
× My Account Media Forum Supporter Packs

Last Epoch Forums

[UPDATED] Our KickStarter is now live! Link provided in the thread

Hi everyone,

Here’s a link to a page redirecting to our KickStarter.

We would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who has tried the demo, given us feedback, and gotten excited for Last Epoch alongside us. It means more to us than you’ll ever know.

We are so close!

The best of luck for the team!

Thanks! Nervous but optimistic. :slight_smile:

We’ve updated [color color=#ffffff]https://lastepochgame.com/supporters/[/color]

Pledged - early bird Elder.

GL to the team, keeping my fingers crossed!

Thank you!!

We really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

Hello,

The game is awesome, but I have 2 questions here: I downloaded the demo - 1 ACT, lvl 45, yes this is a demo. I’m interested in a support pack of 75 Dollars, but I do not know where to download the versions of the game with Launcher, or where is the different version of the game from demos, or how to actually activate.Thanks you answer

Hi,

For the alpha we may just e-mail backers the download link.

It’s a bit early to say for the beta, but we plan to have a better solution by then.

Thank you for replying, the game was supported and only emailed me: Confirmation number. Where can I apply this code, thank you for the quick reply

Looks like your game has some real potential, Kicked started a Voidwalker! Im looking forward to playing this game in days to come!

Backer #213 reporting in! I just heard of this a few days ago, tried the demo and really enjoyed it. Good luck and let’s get this thing funded!

I’m still ready for Funding, and I can buy a more Support Pack, but right after the first one, I’ve just sent a “Confirmation number” to where to enter the game so I can download the game (not a demo). Thanks for the answers. The game is awesome and definitely even in this phase, but it is very beautiful for me to succeed!