Updated OP Sets you can craft to level new chars

Updated guide on crafting the most OP sets for leveling your alts up with ease. Cap all your resistances and have 500 Health at just level 8!

1 Like

Nice one :slight_smile: btw Boardman21, what is the most optimal way to cap your resists at high level, leaving as many items as you can to boost dmg. if for example we have 0 resists from passives and we need all 75% from items. How would you craft a set (without shield) to have max resists leaving as many prefixes and affixes open as possible? I hope you understand what I mean :slight_smile:

well this is almost never the case as there many passives and skills that can and should be utilized to cap your resistances without using to many prefix/suffix.

However if you really want to do it with just gear I recommend

• 4 Tier 5 Necrotic and poison Prefix set
  • 4 Tier 5 void and physical set
  • 4 Tier 5 Suffix elemental resist OR 4 Tier 5 Prefix set Elemental resist (depending on which ones you want to free up more of)
  • What items you want to sacrifice these 8 prefix and 4 suffix on is up to you but i like them on Belt, Amulet, Boots, Relic the most, and shield instead of relic if I go 1h.
  • Again, I highly recommend you see what you can synergize out of skills/passives first.

yeah I realize it’s not the optimal way to just ignore all resistances from passives, wasn’t planning to, but I wanted to know how much of what is needed to cap that without those :slight_smile: I usually just use suffix resistances to cap each resist, whatever is missing but thought there should be a more optimal way with set resistances, that’s why I asked. Thank you! :slight_smile: I’ll adjust them considering passives and other stuff first, thanks :slight_smile:

well its hard to answer that questions as a general global question since each class/mastery/ and 5 skills you choose re going to benefit different resistances so each one would be a different answer. 1 thing to also look at is if skills only come with void resistance and in your passives you have to chose between poison or physical, go physical and team it up with the void so you dont have to use any prefix/suffix slots for the set physical + void resistance.

I’m surprised you put it on the amulet, that means you wouldn’t be able to pick up a penetration prefix. I tend to go with rings, belt & boots. Possibly relic as well/instead of a ring. I also tend to use gold rings for the additional ele resist.

If you go with 4x t4 affixes (with gold rings) that’ll get you 62-89% ele resist (depending on your rolls) & 64% for the other resists, which is close enough & a fair bit easier to get than a load of t5s.

Most the time I don’t even bother with resistances. I don’t think I have a single lich/necro with any resistances on gear lol.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.