Upcoming idols

Can we please keep the idols hidden and not release a full list of idols implemented into the game? Make the community find them on our own and be surprised :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iโ€™d considered teasing a half dozen or so, but I can refrain from doing so if that would be preferred. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not everyone following the development of the game are actively playing. I would like to see the teasers.

1 Like

Iโ€™m open to some teasers just not the full list we should be surprused when we find something new but whatever the majority wants im fine with either way

2 Likes

I think a tease with the rest to be discovered by the community in game to be quite a reasonable compromise :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just show 3 random ones, small appetizer, and let us try to find the rest on our own.

4 Likes

I think it would be good to show just a few so people can get an idea of what kind of customization it will bring to their builds. Maybe show the differences between a 1x1 and a 1x4 or 2x2.

But then keep most of them a secret so people can find them and have that element of surprise and discovery. Just donโ€™t think people understand if these things are going to add 20 dodge rating or will it be something like when you dodge deal x damage to all enemies around you making you want to push your dodge chance to take advantage of that idol. Big difference between those affixes. I would get pretty excited about the latter.

4 Likes

I would be even more excited if idols had sockets amd we could make rune words in them. :))) hypeeee

1 Like

TalDolMal

1 Like

Not D4?

Teasing a few would be nice :four_leaf_clover:

Iโ€™d like to see a decent bit because currently the performance is to bad for me to even play.

A tease is always welcome.

I like to be teased, but not fully spoiled!

Flirt a little with us :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.