Upcoming Community Streams Featuring Skill Tree Previews

In the run up to the release of Patch 0.7.3 there will be a community stream each day where the streamer shows off a specialization tree being added in this upcoming content patch!

To make sure you don’t miss out on any of the action, we’ve collected all the details in a handy table. The name of each streamer links to their Twitch page, the time and date of their stream is displayed in your local time, and it also shows which skill they’ll each be looking at in case you don’t have time to watch all of them but you’d like to see one tree in particular.

Streamer Specialization Tree Stream Time & Date
Novatic Forge Strike 2019-09-25T00:00:00Z
Dagem Ring of Shields 2019-09-26T00:00:00Z
BzerkiN Spriggan Form 2019-09-27T00:00:00Z

In addition to the specialization trees being looked at by streamers, we’ll also be posting a preview of the tree for Summon Scorpion due to that winning our recent poll.

3 Likes

Will the Scorpion tree be up soon then? Least before the first stream?

A member of my family passed away recently - and in addition to attending the funeral which has been scheduled for Wednesday, I’ll be busy with family stuff for much of the week. I haven’t yet created the specialization tree preview, and the specific day it gets posted will be determined by when I have the time to sit down and work on it for a couple of hours.

Due to my personal circumstances it’s hard for me to predict when that might be. I don’t imagine it would be posted on Wednesday, but I can’t say more with any certainty.

Sorry.

5 Likes

Sarno, deepest condolences. take the time. Be with family <3 /hugs.

3 Likes

Condolences Sarno.

OT: I like it better when B was called ragingB :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I am sorry for your loss Sarno.

It’s a great idea to plan streams for new skill trees. I’ll be there for sure.

2 Likes

Lol its easier this way! dont worry i still love you the same!

2 Likes

I see.

Novatic is now live!

https://www.twitch.tv/novatic

1 Like

Time to take a look at Ring of Shields! Let’s go join Dagem. :slight_smile:

https://www.twitch.tv/dagem

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.