Unique item: <Strands of Souls>

Hi there!

I am trying to grap this beauty since days… but i don’t really know, where to farm it.
According to lastepochtools and tunklab, this one doesn’t drop randomly nor can be gambled.
So there has to be a specific boss that drops it, correct? :roll_eyes:

Anybody had success on that Unique and can tell me, where it drops?
Thanks in advance! :+1:

If i am not mistake it can drop from any MoF boss.

I definitely did get it from the Abomination once(empowered lvl 100), i am not sure about the level requirement though, i would assume it only can drop at empowered timelines and the 90 and 100 timeline, since the item is lvl 82.

1 Like

Thanks bud!

Will try farming Abomination also… cause this timeline is by far the fastest! :wink:

1 Like

Yeah that’s true, do take my statement with a little bit of caution though, i might be wrong on that, but i am pretty sure my only strand of souls dropped from that boss so far.

Maybe some1 with more than 1 single drop could give another statement about that.

I t just thought it might be an “any” boss drop, because all MoF bosses have 2 guaranteed drops as far as i know (for abo it’s the ring and the chest) and that’s why i thought maybe that belt is just a random addiotional drop that can drop anywhere.

Anyway, if you are doing that, make sure to do it as the empowered timeline(lvl 100)

1 Like

Best way to farm it is by doing empowered abomination

2 Likes

It only drops from the empowered monolith end bosses (Abomination, Rahyeh & Lagon) as far as I’m aware.

1 Like

Ah yeah, that would make sense to, as some sort of “additional” possible drop from their other loot pool.

Than my assumption was half true at least.

2 Likes

Also drops from Emperor of corpses

2 Likes

So basically from all “level 100” bosses currently available?

That’s a pattern at least^^

I got mine from Abomination as it seemed I had to do less timelines to get to the boss = faster runs and the mobs seemed easier for my build.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.