Unable to collect reward from Echo of a World chest

I was unable to collect any rewards from the Echo of a World chest after my first time through a monolith adventure. All of the items appeared to be clumped together at the top of the stairs and while I could tooltip over several of them, none were available for interaction/pickup.

My apologies if this has already been reported; I wasn’t able to find any related issue in this forum.

Screenshot here

Edit: I verified that this bug persisted through my second run as well.

Did that affect loot from mobs as well? Could you try pressing Z to enable loot name tags on the ground?

I admit I did not realize the Z key functionality at the time; thank you for that!

It did not affect drops during my first run, but I did notice that I saw no drops during my second run; I realize now that is likely because they were missing their title cards.

After exiting the game and restarting the problem has resolved itself, but I wanted to bring this to the devs’ attention in case they had not seen it before.

I suspect you might have hit Z “by mistake” at some point after killing everything in the first run but before you clicked the chest at the end of the run. Restarting would probably reset the status of item name card-things to the default of on.

If this happens again, uploading your log files would be helpful.
https://support.lastepochgame.com/article/39-the-games-log-file

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.