Void Knight

Skills

Smite
Anomaly
Volatile Reversal
Ring of Shields
Devouring Orb

Idols

Stack as much health as possible, 8 of the below idol is ideal. More health gives more ward.

OR stack as much damage as you want using 4 of the below idols OR mix n match

Gear

Below is a Tunklab Gearplanner link that has been put together from the gear shown in the build video. This gear is not be min-maxed correctly but should give you a basic idea on how to get started.

Gearplanner Link

Video

7 Likes

@boardman21 was smoking something on the intro speechā€¦

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

lol. Just trying to make entertaining content and get people pumped to try the build :stuck_out_tongue: Did it work?

2 Likes

Of courseā€¦

1 Like

Great work !

Again, thatā€™s a lot of purple !

Almost (but not quite) as much purple as mine since heā€™s missing out on the purple (and boss f***ery) from time lock. And heā€™d have less cast speed (so fewer smites).

But low life so much better with ward then having to try and leech everything smite takes :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s not just Smite youā€™re leaching off though, itā€™s all the DO hits and future strikes.

And far more importantly, WHY IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS PURPLE, WHY NO FUTURE STRIKES???

Edit: yours is probably the tanker equivalent of mine, which is good. Though youā€™d probably get more dps from the ā€œmore damage after casting smiteā€ or ā€œmore void damage after a skill echoesā€ idols than the Smite proc idols.

i had far more important things i wanted to do with 10 points lol.

1 Like

Did you try time lock instead of the instant return node for Anomaly? It really ****s with bosses.

not with that build, i was only using anomaly for the huge crit chance and the cast speed.

Another fun looking build. A lovely write up too :wink:

1 Like

My man, great work. Great video, great write up 10/10, will try this eventually. Thank you!

1 Like

Nice guide Boardman!

It might not be a bad idea to hold an arena competition some weekend. I think some restrictions are in order to get rid of the tedium of a long play-through and enough time to let two players play/watch. Maybe low(er) level characters? Brainstormā€¦

Please elaborate on the Forge Guard tree. What exactly is a throwing attack that benefits from all those passives?

Your not using a throwing attack so the benefit is taking 25% less damage

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.