Ultimate Fire/Ignite Build End Game

Tired of Zapping things or freezing them solid? Who needs chill chance? What is shock? Who cares, lets just lite it all on fire and be done with it! Heres the ultimate ignite/fire sorcerer build you been wanting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Channelled Ele Nova is fun. Have you tried the node to the right of Lightning Nova (Overcharged? Or something, it gives you a % chance for a “better” nova)?

Yes

Is it any good? I tried it but coudln’t see any difference when I had several of the AoE nodes (so the base Ele Nova had a similar AoE to the “special” one).

i like the build due to the spark damage. Its like future attacks.

Unless they changed Elemental Dawn in 0.7.7, you do get a Nova on teleport, but only 1. If you have the other 2 nodes to give Nova on the middle & end of a teleport then they won’t fire off if your Nova has a cooldown.

yeah but its the last point so you gotta waste 2 points lol. i just dropped it

Yeah, I like it on my char that doesn’t have a cooldown so I can use Teleport offensively & get 3 Novas in a small area.

1 Like

TBH, surprised you’re not going with Plague Bearer staff. Have you come down with the plague?

lol oh believe me i tried it, and it does do good damage, you get ignite and poison, infact outperforms the damage of this build by quite a bit, but i need to step away from it or when it gets nerfed ill be lost.

:smiley: I’m sure you’ll find something else. TBH, Poison in general needs a nerf.

Edit: for some reason the music when you start doing the gameplay is a bit crackly.

need to work in some filters.

I use the mulit fire ball in a row and glacier for aoe if anything gets close and am rolling at lvl 40. The ward shield is invaluable…max its ward addition.

Lol yes thats a good build :slight_smile: are you just telling me or saying that what I should do.?

1 Like

See my email reply for a screen shot of the fire ball tree

lol what email? And im sure glacier and fireball is good, but i do not have glacier (which is an excellent skill for freeze/dps/ward generation) since this is a fire only build.

Is this the volcanic orb sorcerer?

Hello @boardman21 !

Quick question about your build. You had some Uniques, so less crafted items. Is this why you go to the dodge defense (i didn’t see how many dodge you have, did i miss it ?).
Did Glancing Blow + Critical Avoidance could be an alternative (take a more consistent amount of damage) or dodge is always better ?

Usually for ward builds in general especially for sorcerer you are doing more kiting and running away. So I prefer dodge over crit avoidamce

Ok thanks for the reply (a lot of crafting should have been done to make dodge working :smile: ) .