TOTEMS SHAMAN Last Epoch Build (v1.1)

29/11/2019 UPDATE
-added Spriggan
-reskilled Storm Totem
-gear upgrades
-passive tree changes
-new build video!

This is my third Last Epoch build and the most levelled character to date as well. 88+ and still going. IT’S FAR BETTER THAN EXPECTED!

This build utilizes 2 totem types, Wolves and a Spriggan. Totems do the most damage, while Wolves finish wandering monsters and Spriggan provide boosts.

3 Likes

love it. leveling was very strong,OP even.

1 Like

Levelling this myself now, very smooth especially since I “borrowed” the Reach of the Grave from my Acolyte, the totems are both minion + spell which means the Lightning totem is viable as dps rather than just debuff.

The Ancient Power Thorns Totem node actually says “5% less cast speed per point”. Which means it’s a multiplicative modifier, and it gets worse the more points you put in. With 1 point you get 18% more damage but 5% less speed, so (1.18*0.95) = 1,121, only 12.1% increase in damage. With 4 points (1.72*0.8) = 1,376; So you spend 3 more points for only (1,376/1,121) = 22.7% increase in dps.

I recommend you to consider putting all or some of these 3 points into added cold damage.
Well again, that depends on how much minion added damage you have (shaman nodes etc), but the 4th point in Ancient Power only gives 5% increase, I don’t think your added damage counts up to 80.

I’m planning for following split:
20 primalist (attunement, minion spell damage, potions)
34 shaman (attunement, Spell Shaker, Rune of Awe)
25 beastmaster (potions, Aspect of Lamprey, the Chase).
After that, 59 shaman (Protective Circle, Elemental Shrines), 8 druid (attunement)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

29/11/2019 UPDATE
-added Spriggan
-reskilled Storm Totem
-gear upgrades
-passive tree changes
-new build video!

2 Likes