Thorn Totem questions

Hi all,

I’m trying out Thorn Totem, and got a few questions:

• Can multiple thorn from the same “salvo” hit the same ennemy ?
  • If not, can multiple totems hit the same enemy if they fire at the same time ?
  • If not, what’s the use of the skill tree path that augments the amount of thorns and fires them in a smaller cone ? I would think shotgunning would be the main purpose of this for better single target.

Thanks for anyone who knows that info :slight_smile:

The guided thorns node says in the extra info ‘multiple thorns still cannot hit the same target’ so I guess they cant. As such the smaller spread is just to improve the chance that the totem will hit it target plus it a lot cheaper to get than Guided Thorns point wise.

In my experience, multiple thorns from a single volley CAN hit the same target, and I do so frequently. I use the heat seeking though, so maybe that changes it? That node alone changed it from a garbage-tier skill to a decent 6/10. Dropping 5 at once raised it a few points :slight_smile:

@SlaserX guided thorns is the name of the heat seeking node and the extra info part says it cant hit the same target multiple times.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.