The shocker! (Sorcerer Lightning Shock Build Link Provided)

Been wanting to try out the mage but havent found a fun build? Try shocking and lightning blasting everything! Here’s the link, Enjoy!

3 Likes

Nice setup, Ignite Elemental Nova is pretty good as well

In regards to what you said about the Idols im confused about failing a quest but almost every character of mine was made prior to the idol patch as I didnt play for 3ish months. I did all the quests and always was missing the 4 corners

After making a Transplant Lich and did all the quests I figured out how to get them - im not logged in so I cant remember exact names of places or people but -

• You need to clear Lake Liath time portal for 2 - I missed as I never went back there
  • in Act 2 Majelka? area there is some undead guy on a bridge who asks you to kill that Scorpion unique mob, once you kill that you move to the next area, search a corpse get 1 skill point, now you can fast travel to Orcales Abode and she gives you a quest to clear a time rift in the beach first area which is blocked off, clear that for the final +2

I went back on 3 of my characters that were missing the final 4 and this always worked

Yes I habe a frozen build usimg chill and freeze nova and a fire build using fire just havent made videos yet. I will try those spots
Out of my 50 characters this is the only char that has had an idol problem. But cinsideeimg it was made back in alpha I give props to the devs for not having more problems with more chars

This did indeed work. Thank you :slight_smile:

Glad it worked

It was driving me crazy as well. still have about 2 more characters to go do this on

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.