The Rogue accepts her next hit. Coming December 4, 2020

I am just as hyped for the rogue as I am about how epic that teaser is.
EHG quality keeps going up!

1 Like

Woot! Hopefully along with the rogue comes dual wield…

The hype is unbearable…

Now I dont wanna play till the update drops… :crazy_face:

1 Like

Thank you for that, safe to say that this was what a ton of people were eager to play next.
So next patch has a date, can’t wait for more information.

Keep up the great work !

No, the Shaman and Beastmaster are un-bearable.

2 Likes

Niiiiiiiiiiiice. I’m hyped ! Can’t wait to test her !
The teaser looked really nice, and professional, although the music and some visual effects felt out of place. A little bit too “futuristic” for Last Epoch.

Groan. :crazy_face: (I heart puns.)

1 Like

I’m glad someone got it…

1 Like

Sometimes it’s better to pretend not having seen something. Easier for both parties. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

…I finally know now… :slight_smile:

…AWSOME!! So looking forward to it… dual wield, yeah! Nice hint! Thx EHG for your reliable updates!!

Really cool teaser video! Telling everything, but showing nothing :rofl:

Really excited how the Rogue will get received. This patch may generate a lot of hype.

Also the first time you tell the exact release date before it hits. :ok_hand:

oh yes. My body’s waiting :smiley: which of rogue’s classes will be available in December? All the three?

According to the Early Access Forecast Rogue is planned with Bladedancer and Marksman in p3

Falconer is planned for P4.

I would assume that Falconer is not preset, since Sarno did some Teasers on the official discord with a Dual Wield, Bladedancer and Marksman Emoji.

3 Likes

Well there goes my holiday down the drain glued to the game making even more builds. I most certainly didn’t think we’d get the patch the first week of December. You guys are the best.

Oh. Oh!!! Great now I have a bunch of old builds to fiddle with to see if dual wielding makes them better. EHG stop! I don’t have anymore time to give!!!

Take my words with a grain of salt
Sarno likes to teaser^^

There is nothing confirmed yet, but surely DW would make sense to come together with Rogue.

Also we don’t know yet how Dual Wield will function, so you might not be able to DW all everything, but we’ll have to see.

Surely DW could open up alot of possibilities even the other different classes too, depending on how it’s implemented.

That’s not true, you have your soul. And it’s not like you really wanted it anyway…

I think you may have an additional word in there that changes the meaning of the sentence just a teensy little bit…

Fixed it… i wanted to write two different things and ended up mixing them xD

1 Like

I thought the two ‘clock hands’ sweeping out and giving that metal ‘sching’ and wrapping around was a very clever hint at dual wielding. I could be way off base but it did tickle my ‘attention to world details’ bone.