The Next Set of 3d Armor Models Coming for the Sentinel

As Last Epoch continues its journey through Early Access, one of the most common pieces of feedback we receive is that many of you eagerly look forward to additional armor models being available. Here’s a preview of a new look coming to Sentinels in a future patch!

Click on the picture to see a larger version.

Let us know what you think, Travelers! Are you looking forward to donning this armor?

32 Likes

Oh yes. I think I need a fresh pair of pants now :laughing::wink:

2 Likes

0.7.9 please! That armour looks sick!

2 Likes

If this is just close to the detail and quality of those armors ingame, i wouldn’t believe you that this is actually LE. That looks like a different game, looks really awesome. (And i mean that in just a pure positiv sense)

I feel like the game is coming step by step to a point where just the pure aesthetic are competitive with all other parts of the game.

Although i’m not a big believer in games that just having “mind-blowing” graphics, stuff like this really helps with the immersion

5 Likes

Currently leveling my first Sentinel. This looks pretty cool :sunglasses:. I really like how the game is really coming together.
I would like to suggest that someone make the Acolyte stop looking at the floor. :wink:
Keep up the great work.

Looks good. Very Paladin-y. I can’t wait to see your Void and Forge themed sets.

Which prompts me to say. Will need an appearance saver function so we can pick what we want to look like even if we wear something else.

I’m more of a necromancer guy, but this set is dope. I might play sentinel just for the look.

that looks super cool. Paladin set maybe?

AWE…

oh… wait for it…

SOME

1 Like

You mean 0.8.0? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

As long as they go with 0.7.9 -> 0.7.20 first. :wink:

I was more so thinking 0.7.8 -> 0.8.0 :sunglasses:

Amazing design! Please include a complimentary shield design to go with this ‘Griffin’ armor set.

Love it. Can’t wait and keep it coming!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.