The new patch performance feedback

The new patch didnt help my performance, it still sounds like my pc is about to go into flames when playing. Its so much im afraid to play the game. I know you do all you can to solve this. I just think its deeper than that. Im no expert but something must be wrong from the very core of the game, or what its build on. Because no matter what you add it dosnt help at my game at least. Some said to me its not the engine you build on because its a good engine. So tbh I dont know what it can be. But I dont think it can be solved by tuning here and there I think it startet from the very beginning of development of the game and you just keep building on top of the issue.

Its how I can explain what I mean. To make it in short words, I think the only thing that would solve this is to start all over in a different way. I can tell wich since I dont know how to make games. But I know it have been running bad since day 1.

My pc spec is:

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Intel® Core™ i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz (6 CPUs)
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
16 GB DDR4 ram
3 SSD harddisk

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.