The Falcon: Equip Toggle Bug

I was in the Arena and at the end of a wave dropped a nice magical chest. I put it in my stash and decided before starting the next wave to see what I would lose by taking off my current chest, which is The Falcon. I quickly unequipped it and put it on my mouse. To see what my new Dodge stats would be, I attempted to open my character sheet. When I went back to my inventory to equip the chest again, something happened and suddenly I had a random shield on my mouse that I hadn’t picked up or seen before.

Upon talking in Discord about it, I checked my stash, and in the place where the previous new chest I had stashed was, The Falcon was now overlaid on top of it and unable to be interacted with. I couldn’t hover and see any stats nor could I click on it to move it. Upon logging out and back in, I was able to interact with The Flacon normally and I also could move the previous chest around normally as well. I still had the randomly created shield in my inventory, too.

This is the first bug I have encountered and I’m using Windows 10.

Output log attached.

Summary

output_log.txt (321.5 KB)

Thanks for the report! There is an error logged in the file, so hopefully we can track this down.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.