Thanks Geo!

As not everyone may know, you can thank people on the Wiki for editing/ creating pages. Geo quite often thanked me for my edits, but what I do is just a drop of water in the ocean compared to his contributions.

So, instead of clicking a bazillion “thank” links on the wiki, here’s a big “Thank you, Geo!” for setting up the skeleton of the wiki. organizing stuff and really getting that wiki going. Your work is much appreciated!

:clap:

THANK!

Thanks so much to our guys who have been editing the Wiki. It’s surreal to see our game with dedicated pages online with such professional organization and so much details :smiley:

Geo and Mikro, thanks for all you guys do. We really appreciate it!

• Rik Dawson, Creative Director

thank you

[quote quote=7354]Thanks so much to our guys who have been editing the Wiki. It’s surreal to see our game with dedicated pages online with such professional organization and so much details :grinning:

Geo and Mikro, thanks for all you guys do. We really appreciate it!

– Rik Dawson, Creative Director

[/quote]
If you include me (which was not intended), then let’s not forget Aboreus, Hesanka and Caseyy. And that Sarno guy :wink:.

I’d also like to echo my thanks to everyone else that has helped out, it really goes a long way to creating something that will be enjoyable to and usable by many users in the future.

It’s great to know that the devs are happy with the wiki’s direction :D. It’s only worth working on because the game is good, and only possible because of the upfront approach and business model.

The game is off to a great start, which only leaves room for excitement and anticipation!