Temporal Corruption removes healing functionality from Smite and tooltip does not say this

Just starting and really enjoying the game and Void Knight so far!

I notice that for me at least Temporal Corruption Passive node has now disabled all of the healing that I was getting off of Smite, despite the tooltip saying it still says it heals, and doesn’t say that it does anything but convert the damage from Fire to Void.

Less relevant opinion:
I have been loving the Orzhov(from mtg)-like flavor of mixing some divine or healing sustain into my Void Knight and would love the healing kept so that it doesn’t invalidate that whole part of the skill’s ability (and thus reduce the breadth of viable choices in the skill tree!). If it’s working as intended, an updated tooltip is also good too!

Loving this game and excited to play as it grows!

Indeed, when I use Smite with Temporal Corruption, I only get the +16 hp per hit from Regenerator, no other heal. :frowning:

Thanks, it seems that this is intended but it should definitely be listed on the tooltip. I’ve noted it down for review internally.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.