Tempest Strike (Thirsty Blades) not restoring health per hit

I have been playing with Rimed Gaming’s Spriggan Blast build and while leveling with Tempest Strike I have noticed on repeated occasions when my character is well below max life and I am striking enemies with Tempest Strike (with 3/3 in Thirsty Blades) I am not receiving +15 health per hit. My health regen continues as normal, though I cannot tell if it is at an accelerated rate. Is Thirsty Blades intended to be a heal over time or is there an internal cooldown not working? If not, then it seems to be bugged.

No, that node uses the same wording as the Sentinel’s Regenerator so there shouldn’t be any cooldown or limits. It should restore 15 hp per hit from Tempest Strike (including the spells that the skill procs). So it’s either a bug in that it’s not restoring health or the wording on the node is wrong & there is some form of limit/other requirement.

Well, I can guarantee you it is not restoring health on each hit. I purposely lowered my life and attacked enemies with high health so I could get multiple swings in a row and health was not restored on each hit.

Thanks, I’ve confirmed this isn’t working and made a note of it. The node also only affects Earth Spikes, so I’ve corrected the tooltip.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.