Tattoos to raise stats

Imagine wondering around eterras whacking mobs with random things and finding dyes in the dropped loot?! Collect 10 of the same dyes and take the to the tattoo parlor and get a tattoo permenately raising your stats depending on the rarity of the dyes. Common dyes give +2 of a single stat. Magic gives +4. Rare +6 exalted +10 and legendaries gives +5 all stats.

Thoughts. Ideas?

2 Likes

What if you don’t like the tattoo that’s associated with your best stat? Do you choose a less good stat to look more awesome?

I would just recommend putting it in a less conspicuous place

Nah, gotta be full face tattoos. Now your preferred stat is Int but thats also the clown tattoo…

1 Like

Better hope ypur mage and got a full face covering mask for that clown int tat

Or embrace it and buy the matching clown shoes MTX

I feel like it doesnt matter what the stst is the devs would have class specific designs that appear. No clowns

So you’re ok with sacrificing baby bears but clowns are a no go?

baby bears can be resuscitated, clown facial tattoos are perma

True. Can’t come back from clown…

Now to get you to agree a litter of kittens to leap forward 10% chance on sabertooth attacks (just like spirit wolves in swipe) should be a thing lol

My wife would kill me if I ever agreed to let kittens be in harm’s way…

Oh no there just spirits getting revenge. They cant be harmed. There dead

Yah not better…

I like the idea of a separate thing to buff your stats but with how far out the camera is (& the fact that you’ll be wearing gear), you’d only likely see it in town/zoomed in.

Perhaps you tattoo your piece of gear instead. So you can tattoo chest and helm and then it will be unique and viable of course cosmetics mtx will cover it up

I still think you’re unlikely to see it much unless it’s a big shiny thing like PoE’s MTX (which I’m not sure I would want).

I’m ok with it, its more for the min maxing of stats anyways. Linegae 2 you could not see tats but the stats were required

It could be a different item type. Honestly this just sounds like “I want even more ways to get int in my build beyond just affixes and passives”

yes and no, doesnt have to be stats, could be passive effects that you cant get anywhere else in game, a version of blessings, but you have to hunt for them in the wild.