Summon Skeletons skill points reset on relog

I logged out to the login screen and logged in again on my acolyte to find all skill points allocated in the Summon Skeleton skill reset. The points I earned were still there, but i had to reallocate them all.

If this happens again could you please post a log file? That’ll help us investigate this. :slight_smile:

https://support.lastepochgame.com/article/39-the-games-log-file

I had the same issue yesterday. And today as well, but then with the Scorpion. All skill points got reset. If it hapopens again, will try to post a log file!

Thanks!

This is happening to me as well. Will post log file when I can.

Update: Decided to just exit the game now to get the log file. However this time the skill points did not reset:)

Appears to only happen the first time you relog.

Hasn’t occured for me either since that one time. And played around 8 hours of the build so far. So, maybe a one time incident just after the patch and now the game memorized it correctly.

I guess so. Had the same with some skill one time after the patch, never happened again.

Just wanted to provide a quick update - we have had some success reproducing this issue internally. If you’ve had this occur with a skill other than Summon Scorpion or Summon Skeleton, please let us know in this thread. Thanks for the reports!

This happend to me with Soul Feast on 9/28; all points in the augment tree unspecced but available to be allocated again after relogging.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.