Suggestion: Camera Options

This is very subjective and it’s probably just me, but I’ve always felt like there’s something “off” about the camera perspective in Last Epoch that I can’t quite put my finger on. I don’t know if it’s the field of view that’s too zoomed in, or if it’s the angle and tilt of the camera, or if it’s the off-center (red-dot in the images) character model.

Would it be possible to have an option in the settings to have the camera/FOV a little more zoomed out (10-15%) and tilted to more of a bird’s eye perspective (like TQ/GD, image #2)?
There are advantages and disadvantages to both perspectives, so it would be nice to have the option to choose.

Last Epoch:

Titan Quest:

2 Likes

I agree that a customizable FoV is always good. Anyway of customizing your gaming experience i nany game is always good.

I think the two major things in those 2 examples you given here are 1st the FoV and 2nd Thing is the walls that would block sight are transparent, which makes the whole “feeling” alot different.

I am not sure if you can rotate the camera in Titan Quest, but i think you couldn’t and same in LE, so devs really can handcraft the experience from this non-changeable camera perspective.

While adding customizable camera Settings can and will (hopefully) come, i think the Level design in generel will get better over time as this is a really hard thing to do right from the get-go and EHG is a fairly new developer i think(i am just speaking about the whole studio exp, not individuals, correct me if i am wrong)

I agree that options are always welcome. Personally, the “tilt” in LE feels good, but zooming out by 10-20% more would be awesome. I could just be accustomed to Grim Dawn though.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.