Stuck on "select a class " screen

Stuck on "select a class " screen.

Just to clarify - is the issue that there are no models present?

Each of the playable classes should be standing there.

Correct …

Assuming you’re on Windows, please try the following;

• Go to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\
  • Delete the Last Epoch folder

(This requires that Windows show hidden files and folders.)

We haven’t heard any reports of this bug affecting users on Linux or macOS. If you aren’t on Windows, could you please clarify for us which Operating System you are using?

Yes…I’m on windows…and will try your suggestion

Thanks!

I am re dll it to my D drive…my c drive is a small ssd drive with my windows on it

Just going to move this from Customer Service to Technical Support. :slight_smile:

is what i’m still getting.

You mentioned reinstalling the game.

Can you please confirm for me you deleted this specific folder? A reinstall will not do this.

C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch

nothing in my c drive …i put the folder onto my desktop ,searched “AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch” and didn’t find

The AppData folder is hidden by default.

Have you tried looking at the link to Microsoft’s website in my previous post? It has a guide.

Yes.step by step , and no files found for

You said Windows is installed on the C: drive - the Users directory is part of a Windows install.

Does C:\Users exist? There should be a folder there named after your account.

Yes there is a file with my name on it, i deleted last epoch inside of " elevnth hour games" …there is still lastpochlauncher left

You shouldn’t need to delete that one. :slight_smile:

Can you check now if the issue still persists?

Deleting the folder you indicated fixed the issue for me. I am on windows. I was able to reproduce the issue again after changing my graphics settings, exiting the game, and opening the game and seeing the characters and create character menu option missing again. I am not sure which graphics settings causes it to happen yet.

Thanks for the confirmation @Grahf

We’re working on a hotfix to correct the problem; this is just a temporary workaround. :slight_smile:

After further testing I can reproduce it every time. It actually had nothing to do with graphics setting changes. To cause the issue you just have to do the following:

1. Open the game.
  2. Don’t create any characters.
  3. Exit the game
  4. Open the game
  5. You will now have the issue until you delete the folder again.

If you delete the folder you indicated and then create a character before exiting the game then everything is fine from that point onward.