Steam key?

Well, my experience on steam forums is that they are always mad and annoyed for some reason, so I wouldn’t read too much into it. :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah true, but bad reviews is not something any developer wants on Steam.

The problem is they are not even talking about it. Wouldn’t take long for someone to come in and say sorry working on a fix. ETA in how many how many hours

You are right of course, just wanted to lighten up the mood a bit. I can’t play as well, and can’t link my accounts, so I am affected as well. I purchased Wolcen a couple of weeks ago and dared to look into their forum on steam, and man, what a shitshow.

1 Like

Yeah Wolcen really seems like a Scam. Every couple of months they change the whole game and delay everything. Just because of games like this people tend to be very negative about every minor problem nowadays. I just hope the devs get everything in order really soon or this will make a lasting impression.

Its like they forgot to put the “Redeem Steam Key” Button on the page.

1 Like

This stinks

I baught alpha beta access in feb and now i cant use launcher tried doing steam link and it looks like it went threw but i dont have a steam key and cant play

under my acct area all launcher stuff dissipeared

They know and are working on it now.

People be patient. I am sure they are nervous twice the amount just because of your behavior. It is not like your food or mobile phone went missing. It is just a beta, that launched for a bigger audience than before. Chill out and let them work.

3 Likes

Game Download works now for me

same the Alpha launcher is working for me and downloading beta patch.

But still can’t link to steam haha

wish i could play in launcher but it says i dont have permission as i tried the steam link already

I can’t play via launcher either. It perpetually says verifying version integrity,

Coincidentally, Steam was down for routine maintenance and just started coming back online.

Forgot about steam maintenance today. That was real brainery deciding to pick Tues for their routine maintenance way back when. Just sayin. :wink:

Got my key, It’s working.

Working for me now, was able to link accounts, got my key and now downloading with Steam. :slight_smile:
Hope it will be fixed for all of you soon.

1 Like

still not working …

no key for me

Still it’s not working for me… ffs -_-

1 Like