Stash: Tab overflow

Issue: When an item is put into a full tab it’s moved into the first tab of the next category rather then the next tab of the same category.

As an example:
Having a category to ‘dump’ stuff quickly into it in-between Monolith-runs. The category named ‘Dump’ the tabs named ‘Dump 1’ and ‘Dump 2’.
Having another category with tabs inside, let’s call it ‘Sorted items’ and the first tab is ‘Arena Keys’.
If we put an item into ‘Dump 1’ while it’s full then that item will be transferred to the ‘next’ tab, which is a fantastic feature. In the current case though it moves into ‘Arena Keys’ rather then ‘Dump 2’, which is an issue.

I don’t know if the cause is the order in which the tabs were bought/created or if it’s a general issue with the priority of categories and tabs, no matter which one it is though, this is fairly detrimental to having an overflow function in the first place as it displaces items in a counter-intuitive way.

Technically each tab is always in the same “order” as when it was created. I’ll see what we can do here. Good catch.

But same order as they are created doesn’t mean same order in category, or even in the same category at all. So please take a look on it …

Yea, order they were created does mean order in the category. The tabs are technically not rearrangeable right now. The categories are just filters. I think I can do something to make it feel more like they are and possibly make them dragable.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.