Spriggan Form Vines becoming "inactive"

Hey guys, I have been messing around with the Spriggan form vines for stacking poison and I discovered something strange. Sometimes, maybe 20-25% or the time from what I have seen, after attacking the initial targed or killing a target, the small vines become somewhat “inactive”. By inactive, I mean that they no longer attack minions even if they run right on top of them. The issue seems to happen to individual vines rather than the pack of 5 as a whole. Initially, I thought that maybe their range was shorter than I noticed, but It turned out they simply stop attacking enemies randomly. This seems very similar to how thorn totems used to stop casting thorns after other minion abilities(howl that I remember) would be casted near them, which I think has been fixed.

I wish I had recording software ready to attach a video, but from what I have seen the Issue is not hard to replicate at all.

PS: Also, within the Spriggan form skill, the node Grove of Hemlock allows you to put 4 points in, for 34% chance each to cast poison nova on Root Wall death. The node however, does not allow going past 100% even with a 4th point in, so I am guessing it’s meant to max out at 3.

PS2: I think I discovered where the vine issue comes from, or just one example of it, when you place vines on the ground, if an enemy spawns after the vines have been summoned, the vines do not attack those enemies. Noticed this on cleanse forge monoliths, where I would place vines down before a wave spawns, and the vines would never attack the newly spawned wave.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.