Sound issues

after this last update my sound, and i mean all game sound including monsters and my char, are chopping/glitching. already have game on lower end and dont see what else i can change to possibly remedy this. suggestions ?

Sorry to hear about this! Could you please post your system information so we can look into this? When the file has been created you can upload it using the button.

Hello !
I have also sound issues.
Sound is stuttering …
Only game i have with this!
Hope some Patch will fix this!
DxDiag.txt (99.9 KB)

DxDiag.txt (104.9 KB)

had some other PC issues and just got the game redownloaded on new ssd. hopefully still can get some feedback on this :smiley:

Apologies for the slow response on this. Could you please upload your log file after playing the game for a while?

If anyone else is encountering this, please upload both your log file and system information. Thanks!

Player.log (51.6 KB)

sry for the slow reply havent had much time to play sadly. this was a short session last night. do you need a longer play period to get more data?

i also have some sound issues where the sound mutes then start again then mutes so on and so forth… ive noticed when i open the sound mixer in windows system sound seem to get removed then come back as these occurs… maybe this can give a pointer?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.