What do you guys think about these suggestions?

Hello there,
Hope you all are well.

First, i would like to say that my english is a little bit rusty. I’m sorry if you find some linguistics mistakes over the content.
Secondly, I’m sorry if i’m reapeating some discussing that has happened before on the topics that i will bring up on this post.

I don’t know if it is supposed to be like that but when I was going to Imperial Thetima when I decided top get back and try gambling for better rings, when I was finished, the portal in The Outcast Camp was gone. I realized that when you leave the map, you lose the explored part. Loot still stays there; in case you miss click on an exit or something.
What about this: What you guys think about a system that is similar to Diablo? Where you can reset the map after a using a command (left CTRL), or it will reset itself after few minutes (loot and everything). That way, if you need to get back to get back for something, change maps fast, gather items from other quests or miss clicked one exit that were not supposed to be clicked in that moment, you don’t lose your progress.
There are a few outposts running through the game. Maps are always refreshed in them too. I know that after a few runs, you manage to know everything. But it could be good for new comers that never even saw a video and feel a little overwhelmed by the game depth.

Is it possible to check both rings when you drop one that seens to be better? The only solution that i found was changing the rings position in my inventory.

Is there any configuration or setup available that allows us to catch the crafting items dropped on the ground like we catch gold? Even when I don’t use that specific affix on my character, I’m always getting back to get them. I’m not sure if that is really necessary, but I believe that we’re always looking to get all of them.

After running some HC and SC, I gotta say, I feel slow. I played as Necromancer, Paladin and Druid. When you find some gear that helps on the speed, it’s usually for the early/mid that you’re kind of strong (Playing HC I preferred to focus on resistances early/mid/late, which makes a little difficult to have speed). SC is also complicated when you need those items with good affixes so you can get better responses from your character in the late game.

I want to know what the community thinks about having another passive three, or some passives skills on S tab with some other passives as move speed, radius for gold and crafting (if they become automated), gold drop, crafting items drop, item quantity drop, item rarity or maybe move speed out of combat, so it maintain the speed that your character has and you don’t Usain Bolt around the map.

In the beginning I thought that the drops were kind of low, had to use gamble to help me gear up a little bit. Later I found out that when you reach the late game, drops become more frequent and with better tiers, which makes sense. I’m sure the combo drops+gambling is what they intended when leveling your character, but killing elites are a little sad early on.
In HC I had a little different experience, more and better drops, still needed a little bargain with the lad, but that was fine.
I’m just pointing this out because it took me quite a while to use gamble on my SC and by that time, I had multiple deaths. Not that it matters, but I feel it’s something to mention for other new players that may not have researched everything before tasting the game.

I’ve a television where I should have a monitor. It’s easier… I usually play a lot of games on windowed mode so I don’t destroy my neck when playing. An option like Lock the mouse inside the Window would make some good difference.

[edit] Ok, playing hardcore is nuts without that config.

Looked everywhere and couldn’t find it. I’m not sure if I’m a potato or it doesn’t have that option. If not, it would be a good suggestion to have.

Some passives from skills, passives trees or weapons or idols don’t show on the buffs tab bellow the screen on top of the skills. Zeal stacks appear there but other passives from other skills don’t (Paladin).
I understand that it would be a lot of passives there, but it could have an option that it shows accordingly with what the players wants. Or resize them by type and put them all. I’m not sure what it would be the better option, but for me it would being great to have some “knowledge” on what’s going on and the timers.

Being 100% honest, I know the game is on beta and it promises a lot. Everything I mention can stay the way it is, just because this is the best ARPG that I ever played. The mix between everything is amazing. So amazing that I started creating hardcores to see if I can manage to keep up with those lads and I did it (AXN-Baca).

Thanks for the great experience and keep up the good work, you guys rock!

If you guys could give me some feedbacks around this and others things, it would be great.

I believe I remember that #1 will be fixed with full release.

I agree very much with #2 and #3.

As for #5, I have never found the need to worry about gear until I was at least nearly to council chamber, I just used whatever I found. I never had a problem with survivability or ability to kill mobs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.