Some questions

You are just too fast again!
But yes llama should be right with the list.
I heard the devs will include chapter display in the future, maybe even with some juicy cutscenes, who knows :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unlikely, 'cause that **** is expensive.

No need for cutscenes but at least show Chapter Number in the Quest window. That 'd be great

2 Likes

i love how you changed it from heavy to trikster :joy:

2 Likes

Not that unlikely. Could be something similar to the introduction videos. Doesn’t have to be top notch cinematic. Just needs to fit the style.

I’d really love to have some cut scenes. This stuff is so immersive! Now that they designed so cool bosses these deserve some more lore and storytelling. I’d love to know more about the bad guys, their incentives and character.

Right now they’re kind of faceless.

With a nice cut scene at the beginning of each chapter the devs could introduce the player to the timeline they just stumbled in.

• What’s the plot?
  • Who are the bad guys?
  • What drives them?
  • What is the players task (besides just following an arrow)?

They flashed it out a bit more in chapter 8. Liath and Lagon are more involved in the story.

But take Harkon for example: You just run through level after level, enter a ship and meet a giant crab - surprise! :upside_down_face:

What is he doing ther? Why is he a giant crab?

I’m sure there’s a lot of lore in the background, some is shown on the website. This stuff needs to be ingame.

Sometimes I just watch all D2 cinematics in a row on youtube, still today. They’re awesome and transported the story so well. This gives this extra kick for me. :wink:

For what it is worth, they REALLY need to add a “confirm” button to spending points (skill or passive).

2 Likes

Really. There were a couple of times when I just misclicked a wrong passive.

That should be added to the option so you can disable it / enable it and maybe have it be enabled automatically but definitely allow people to disable it too! Other than that, good idea.

Have you only encountered him in that form?

Are you sure? :smiley:

1 Like

Are you referring to that guy in Thetima? Yeah, that’s really cool :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

Or have I missed something else?

Is there a spin-to-win skill in LE (like Cyclone in PoE or Whirlwind in Diablo)?

Warpath for sentinel class

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.