Some Low Level Beta Observations

First off, I’m sorry if these are constant gripes. But here’s a couple things that I’ve seen after only 42 levels…

1. The use of “hold position” or “stand and fire” as a command we can bind to our keyboard/controller would be huge. I haven’t seen any ranged weapons yet, but as I try to sling a healing spell onto one of my minions while also running around… I have problems. I miss this command that I use in other ARPGs for my chaotic-running-around-while-pets-do-work strategy.

2. My pets never seem to come with me through town portals. They always teleport back onto the map through the map’s entry, not the portal.

3. The “Compare Items” while hovering the mouse over stuff is really poorly placed at the 4k resolution. I’m not sure if it’s that resolution or all resolutions, but when I hover over something to compare, it jarringly puts the comparison over the items and I lose my cursor. If the comparisons were moved above the items compared or to the left and right so I could still see the item in my inventory, i’d appreciate that.

4. Again, I’m not sure if it’s the resolution, but placing things from inventory into a specific spot in storage seems… off. I don’t know how to describe it. Like the green lines for placing the item aren’t where they “should” be. At least in my mind. I have no idea how to fix this.

5. Please change my raptor’s name back to “Elvis.” Or even… can we get the option to NAME our pets somehow? That’d be cool.

6. I love the game. you all do excellent work and I’m looking forward to seeing what comes next!

7. Thanks for listening.

[quote=“Dudley_Washout, post:1, topic:22008, full:true”]
2) My pets never seem to come with me through town portals. They always teleport back onto the map through the map’s entry, not the portal.
[/quote[
That’s a known issue.

I know what you mean & I can’t see anything in the bug section of the forum so you might want to make a thread there with some pics of what you mean.

Does RMB not do what you are looking for here?

It does! But only for the melee attack I have mapped to that button.

I’m talking like in other ARPGs where there is a designated key you can press like shift or space or something that locks your character in place to cast spells or use a ranged attack.

I’ll start keeping track. Thanks for the suggestion.

• Again, I’m not sure if it’s the resolution, but placing things from inventory into a specific spot in storage seems… off. I don’t know how to describe it. Like the green lines for placing the item aren’t where they “should” be. At least in my mind. I have no idea how to fix this.
    Agreed, moving items is painful.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.