Hello everyone !
I have a few things to share regarding the druid :
- It can feel like a huge changement but imo it would make the shapeshifting much more interesting : werebear and spriggan from should only replace the morph skill (like the reaper form of the lich) and let all the other skill slots available. In this way, you still get a nice additional skill (the spriggan blast or the bite from werebear) and you can still use other skills. It also reduces the confusing fact that some shapeshift skills can benefit from other skill trees.
- Thanks to that, you would get a much more interesting skill tree for werebear and Sriggan form. You would have a part of the tree to buff the new shapeshit skill and the rest of the skill tree would be here to give tons of cool buffs/stats/procs modifications.
- With all these modifications to me the shapeshift should not rely on “reaching 0 mana to unmorph”. It could be just a 30sec morph for example with 10 sec cooldown (the current 20sec is much too long). Or a number of utilisation of the shapeshift skill before going back to human (30 blasts in spriggan, 10 bites in werebear for example)
- Currently the shapeshit skill trees feel a bit messy and underwhelming, Spriggan Form has skills that are really useless, the healing totem and the vines especially. I would much prefer being able to use entangling roots in this form for example.
- Anyway, I think the shapeshifting can be cool but in the current state it feels underwhelming and “locked”, I feel like I don’t have lot of choices regarding skill tree and skills.