Smite doesn't apply Fissures if cast from the 'Keen' idol proc

When using Keen 2x2 idols to have a chance to cast smite when hitting with a throwing skill smite doesn’t apply fissures underneath its targets.

As a secondary and potentially related issue - When using the lightning damage (and chaining) branch in the smite tree these chains aren’t applied when smite is cast through the use of Judgement.

I haven’t cross tested these two issues (i.e. do fissures cast when using Judgement’s cast of smite? do lightning chains cast when using Keen idols?) but the situations seem similar enough that I’m lumping them together as ‘on cast’ effects of smite not functioning properly when smite is cast through secondary methods.

Known issue (at least the fissure one is, not sure about the lightning chains). Smite has a few problems…

Great! I searched before posting and didn’t see one directly related. Not super worried about duplicates, would rather not have it fall through the cracks.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.