Small suggestion for Primalist/Druid

Hey community; hope everyone is doing well.

I recently was replaying my alt (Druid)

and just had a few small ideas;

1.it’d be nice to swap around the skill slots from their designated hot keys ( for example i’m used to always pressing w by habit in normal form and that turns me back into a human in the werebear form. i’d like to move it to Q personally)

2.It’d be cool if primalist can dual wield just like their animation in the char screen, although i understand their might be some technical limitations to that at this point.

Thanks for reading!

Edit; also it’d be cool to name your pets. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Korben!
Hope you’re doing well, too :grin:

Your first point is a common suggestion. I hope it is implemented in the future. Can’t remember to have seen a dev comment on it, though.

Your second point will certainty be fixed in the future. Dual Wield is on the dev roadmap and will propably be implemented together with the Rogue class because we’re expecting it to be one of the main dual weapon style classes. And afaik dual wield will be available for all classes, just some of them will have a better benefit of it (with special abilities and skills).

I’m totally hyped for this to be implemented. Sadly there’s no era on it, currently.

Cheers

Hey RawSuicide( that;s a depressing name XD),

thanks for the reply!

:rofl:
Nothing depressing. It’s just a brief description of my player skills and playstyle. If you would have played UT or Quake 3 back in the days with me (or Counterstrike) you would know, what I mean :wink:

2 Likes

oh what a relief, lmaoo X…and yea i can relate to that then

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.