Skill Quality of Life Improvements

:smiley:

Exactly, it’s QoL, coming before new content, as per the other thread…

You obviously didn’t read what I said then. I was talking about adding new QOL features not improvements to existing things.

Anyways, stop derailing the thread or I will tell @sarno on you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Muito massa essa nova interface

This looks great! would it be able to filter and see only skills that do type damage of X? E.G - show only skills with active\passive (not yet chosen, but possible) fire damage?

The different types being displayed directly there is just perfect. Dumb question is there a icon for melee / spell / hit/ dot type ?

I really can’t wait to test the next patch. You guyz keep on delivering !

2 Likes

Would it be possible to space out the specialized skill icons, and add the damage type icons under each one as well? It would make it easier at glance to see what the current state of your specialized skills is within the skill window that way.

I assume there’s going to be icons for spell/melee/throwing/minion (how the damage is dealt) and DoT & that when you hover over the icon it says what it is?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.