Skill points randomly resetting after logging out

I’ve had this happen a few times on pretty much all base classes. I didn’t see anything on here about it when I searched so I figured I would make a post about it.

This morning when I logged on and got ready to go out and kill stuff, I started summoning my Death Knights in The End of Time. I have the skill to summon 4 of them but for some reason I only summoned 3. It was early and the brain wasn’t fully engaged yet but I thought, that’s odd, and then I looked and saw they weren’t even Death Knights but the standard pointy hat mage. That got me to open my skills panel to check to see if my Skeletal Mage skill had been reset and sure enough, it had. It was showing 12 available points for that skill.

As I said earlier, I’ve had this happen before on both a Primalist/Beastmaster and a Sentinel/Paladin. There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to it but I do think it is only happening to the last skill you selected for specialization. I wish I could give you more info but that’s all I can tell you.

1 Like

Just wanted to +1 this and say I’ve experienced the same issue on Primalist. I’ll update the post if I notice any other consistencies.

Same here. Shatter strike and Enchant weapon resetting on my spellblade.

Previous post:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.